Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm rested and relaxed!

It took a while, but these last two weeks of very little work, lots of sleep, and really not doing a whole lot of anything (I've found I need down time to survive), I'm feeling ready to tackle Carnival Direct Guest Sales. I think it will be fun, helping people plan their vacation. I do think Carnival should send me on a cruise though, just so I know what I'm talking about... in fact it would probably make selling much easier if I went on all of their cruises. That makes sense to me, don't you think? The class starts tomorrow before sun up and I'll be there, coffee in hand and raring to go.

I'd like to take a moment to welcome Joey to my little world. He will be reading this blog from Tokyo, and when he reads it, it will already be tomorrow there. Hey, I've gone international! Well, not really, he's just visiting there, but it's been fun reading his blog and looking at the pictures he posts of his trip. Ya gotta love his reaction when he saw a Krispy Kreme Donut shop. http://jengelballs.blogspot.com/

I found out my neighbor has 16 horses and boards 6 more. Now someone with that many horses has GOT to need some help, so I'm looking forward to getting through my Carnival training, working less hours for more $$ and having time to maybe work out a trade with her. I'll go down there with my "Will muck stalls in trade for riding" sign and see what happens. I heard that she's also interested in finding out about working from home, so maybe something I'm doing will be of interest to her.

I also found out that our church; www.redrockcowboychurch.org is having horse camp at the coast this year. Yeeehaaaw! Riding horses on the beach, now that's something I've always dreamed of.

Well, that's about it for now. I need to do a few more things to be ready for class in the morning. You probably won't see me again until the class is over, but this one is only two weeks, piece of cake!

2 comments:

  1. Study hard and since it lasts only 2 weeks you can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Pam! Good luck on your classes and also scorin a little horse time. I miss riding a lot, there's so much joy to be found with a horse.

    ReplyDelete